COMPRESSED AIR FOAM FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM (CAFS)
Downloads & Support Documents
The largest of its family of large capacity SKIDS, the TRI-MAX SUPER-200 is capable of producing a staggering 4000 gallons of finished foam product.
Armed with the same Dual Discharge Capability of the other systems in the Super-SKID series the TRI-MAX SUPER-200 is a powerhouse that allows two operators to attack a fire from two directions.
The TRI-MAX Super-200 was engineered to fit in the back of a full-size one-ton pickup truck or a trailer.
Outfitted with 100Ft of 1" Booster line and 100 ft of 1.5" collapsible hose, the TRI-MAX SUPER-200 is a powerful system in a small package.
- Durable Welded Copolymer frame
- Dual Discharge Capability
- 200 Gallons of solution provides up to 4000 gallons of finished foam product
- No moving parts to fail
- SKID mounted for ultimate versatility
- Single Point Refill port for convenient air cylinder re-fill
Options & Accessories
- Available without Hose Reel
- Available in HAZMAT Configuration
- Additional 300 cu. ft Air Cylinder
- Custom Installation
- Trailer Mount Option
- Single Discharge Configuration
- Height: 46” Width: 47 ½” Length: 98”
- Loaded Weight: 2915 lbs. Empty Weight: 1315 lbs.
- Premix Tank: 200 gallon capacity
- Finished Foam Capacity: Approximately 4000 gallons
- Finished Foam Discharge Rate:
- 1” hose approx. 250-300 gpm,
- 1.5” hose approx. 450 gpm.
- Discharge Duration:
- 1” discharge hose approx, 13 min.,
- 1.5” discharge hose approx, 8-9 min.
- Foam Discharge Distance:
- 1” rubber booster line approx. 65-75 feet in a zero- wind condition
- 1.5” flat lay attack hose approx. 85-95 feet in a zero-wind condition
- Air Cylinder (Industrial): Two (2) 300 CF 2250 psi
- Regulator: Adjustable pressure 0-400 psi
- Dispensing Hose: 100 feet of 1” hard rubber booster and 1.5” collapsible hose.
- Usable Hose Length: 500 plus feet per discharge side